Intrusion Detection w/ Deep Learning
These are from memory… Details TBA.
- ~400 samples, each including one 12MPixels photo + 2 seconds video (1440x1080, 25fps)
- 4 kids climbing (mostly my son Charles and daughter Emily)
- 3 seasons: summer, fall, winter
- 5 different days and weather pattern, lighting, clothing, etc.
- 10 different segments of fences with many chain-link configurations
- Each sample taken from different angle. Distance from fence varies from 3m to 45m
- Roughly half of images are of climbing (i.e. alarm), half have fences without climbing.
- Changing environments, e.g. other kids, dog, cars, adults walking, running, etc.
- Some tricky images, e.g. my son posed like he’s climbing behind the fence, but not actually touching the fence
- Taken with my iPhone 6P
- Total capture and pre-processing time: ~16 hours
- No kid or animal was harmed in the making of this dataset
- ~150 pictures of people climbing or jumping over fences, ~150 pictures of fences without climbing
- total time to find suitable pictures: ~3 hours (surprisingly long!)
- ~half of the images have EXIF tags, e.g. with GPS location, field of view, etc.